I have 169 books on my to read list. Here are a few of the fun ones:
- 2 Fuzzy, 2 Furious by Shannon & Dean Hale: I want to read this because I loooved the first Squirrel girl book! So much fun. My type of superhero.
- Better Nate Than Ever by Tim Federle: I loved Glee and this sounds like Kurt’s story. My guilty pleasure.
- The Canning Season by Polly Horvath: I just finished Everything On a Waffle and am a new fan of Polly Horvath.
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green: I actually did enjoy An Abundance of Katherines, so I think I will give this one a try.
- Yagua Days by Cruz Martel: My wonderful mentor Ann Wilson recommended it to me so I shall read it.
- The Wild Robot Escapes by Peter Brown: I looooved the first Wild Robot book and will definitely read this one. One of my favorite books from last year.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon: My guilty pleasure because I loved The Sun is Also a Star. A fun and amazing read!