I really love all things DIY and I keep finding inspiration for them. These are some of my favorites.
- Hallmark has a wonderful blog called Think.Make.Share. I want to do everything on here! I will be reading this blog all the time.
- Oh so beautiful paper has a DIY section that’s perfect for papercrafts.
- Babble has a DIY section that’s geared towards parents but great for gifts.
- The Creative Independent has amazing guides on balancing daily life and creating.
A creative hobby that ties together the things I love–writing, drawing, sharing, and having an opinion–is zines!!! I had heard about them before. Now is the time to make one! Here are some resources I’ve gathered about making zines:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Making Zines
- How to Make a Zine
- How to Make a Zine from Rookie
- How to Make a Zine for Kids
- DIY Ways to Make a Book
- Make a field guide. Draw your favorite creatures and label them.
- Draw pictures of animals or insects and write what you know about them.
- Turn it into a book of fashion ideas.
- Make a songbook with the lyrics to your favorite songs.
- Mini DIY coloring book
- DIY teacher gift – zine style
Excited to embark on my zine adventure!