There are so many rumors surrounding Prince Dipangkorn, the only son of Vajiralongkorn and Srirasmi. His father is the king and his mother is under house arrest. He is going to school in Germany. There are rumors that he has autism. No one really knows the facts and it can’t be known.
I am concerned that Dipangkorn, 14, is being raised by a monster. If your only caretaker is using you, you have no one in your corner. Despite being an heir presumptive, Dipangkorn has no advocate.
Some questions I have:
- Why is he keeping Dipangkorn, unlike the sons from his previous divorce?
- Why did he separate Dipangkorn from his mother?
- Is it true that Vajiralongkorn is using his son for HIV treatments?
- Will Dipangkorn succeed his father?
- Will he ever realize what his father did to his mother and grandparents?